Art began accounting career in 1977. After 39 years in private practice he joined Sitzberger & Company. He works in all aspects of tax and accounting with an emphasis in governmental and not for profit auditing. He lives with his wife, Deborah, in Elkhorn and enjoys bicycling, auto repair, kayaking, XC skiing and snowshoeing.
Professional Designations and Affiliations
- Certified Public Account, 1980
- University of Wisconsin – Madison (BBA)
- University of Wisconsin – Whitewater (MBA)
- Member Elkhorn Rotary Club – 36 years
- Member Elkhorn Rotary Club – Past President
- Finance Committee – St. Patrick’s Church – 20 years