Audit Manager – Full Time
Sitzberger & Company, S.C. is a regional CPA firm specializing in accounting, tax, and advisory services across a variety of industries. We have approximately 60 employees in our Brookfield, Lake Geneva, and Glendale offices. Our firm has tripled in employees and revenues the last five years. Our strategy is to grow 20% per year organically and through acquisitions. We provide a work environment for people to build their skill sets and become future leaders of the firm.
We have a current need for experienced audit professionals to assist in for-profit, not for profit, governmental, and ERISA audits, as well as reviews and compilations. Benefits package includes competitive salary up to $125,000, health insurance, vacation/sick pay, retirement plan, and realistic work/life balance.
Your immediate responsibilities will be to:
- Manage financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, and special projects.
- Identify accounting, financial statement, and reporting issues based on the relevant professional and technical guidance.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements based upon knowledge gained relative to the client’s operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Supervise and lead the staff through counsel, guidance and coaching. Evaluate performance on client engagements and improve internal processes where necessary.
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards.
Successful candidates will have:
- CPA license and at least three years of experience in a CPA firm with an audit background and strengths in U.S. GAAP and U.S. GAAS.
- Desire to lead engagement teams from planning through completion.
- Desire to work directly with firm leadership.
- Desire to be part of a growing firm.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of communication, relationship building, personal development, collaboration, and problem solving along with initiative, adaptability and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org