Nathan A. Roth
Nate is a manager at Sitzberger & Company, S.C. and primary area of practice is tax and accounting for closely held businesses from the entity level to the owner’s 1040. Primarily based out of the Brookfield office, Nate often works at the other offices and in the field, attempting to make clear the complex accounting and tax maneuvers for both clients and co-workers.
Prior to joining Sitzberger in December 2008, Nate’s first “career” was in broadcasting where he wore many hats for a radio station group based in Milwaukee: a disc jockey, producer, programming and music director assistant, and, lastly, promotions and marketing director. Life in radio is more exciting than working at Sitzberger, but you’re paid in t-shirts and compact discs.
Nate grew up in Monches, Wisconsin, attended Hartland-Arrowhead High School, and currently lives in Whitefish Bay with his wife and two kids. He enjoys long walks, riding his bicycle, eating apples, and tending to his garden – often all at once.
Professional Designations and Affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant, 2010
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants 2010-present
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants 2010-present
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Master of Science – Accounting 2008
- Bachelor of Arts – Broadcast Journalism / Mass Communication 2000
- Minor – History 2000
- Sitzberger & Company