Tax Manager – Full Time
Sitzberger & Company, S.C. is a regional CPA firm specializing in accounting, tax, and advisory services across a variety of industries. We have approximately 60 employees in our Brookfield, Lake Geneva, and Glendale offices. Our firm has tripled in employees and revenues the last five years. Our strategy is to grow 20% per year. We provide a work environment for people to build their skill sets and become future leaders of the firm.
We have a current need for an experienced tax professional to assist in our tax department. Benefits package includes competitive salary up to $125,000, health insurance, vacation/sick pay, retirement plan, and realistic work/life balance.
Your immediate responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare and review individual, business, trust and estate tax returns
- Research a wide range of tax issues related to a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Provide support and leverage to team members on engagements.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements based upon knowledge gained relative to the client’s operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Supervise and lead the staff through counsel, guidance and coaching. Evaluate performance on client engagements and improve internal processes where necessary.
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards.
Successful candidates will have:
- CPA license and at least three years of experience in a CPA firm.
- Desire to lead engagement teams from planning through completion.
- Desire to work directly with firm leadership.
- Desire to be part of a growing firm.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of communication, relationship building, personal development, collaboration, and problem solving along with initiative, adaptability and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills.
Send resume to: email@example.com